The Git client Tower launches it's first V3 public Beta with various new features.
Here are the some of the features in Git client Tower -
- Pull Requests - User can create, merge, close, comment and inspect Pull Requests right from within Tower.
- Interactive Rebase - a powerful way to rewrite the history of a repository
- Quick Actions - Be more productive through using your keyboard. Here are some examples:
- Give it a branch name (or parts of it) and it will offer to do a checkout.
- Give it a file name and it will offer to show it in the File History.
- Search - Now search for files almost anywhere: in the Working Copy, in a historic file tree etc. of a commit.
There are many cool features in the new V3 public Beta release. The Git client Tower is free to try for both macOS and Windows.