Redux 4 has released with many changes. For React developers, Redux 4 promises under the hood improvements. Developers should consider it the same type of upgrade as React 15 to 16 was. For TypeScript devs, there are many changes of TypeScript definitions as well as module builds (CommonJS, ES Modules).
Important changes -
- TypeScript bindings (for TS 2.0+)
- Bundle the cjs and es modules.
- Drop lodash dependency.
- Make bindActionCreators transparently pass
- Move ActionTypes to a private export
- Update TypeScript typings and many other awesome updates.
Install the update from NPM and check the full list of improvements on Redux 4.0.0 release notes on Github.